- Our client is offering a salary up to £26k
- Hours 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- On site parking
Our client based in Chertsey are seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to assist in all areas of a busy and expanding purchasing office, the successful candidate will be trained to cover all purchasing administration positions within the department proving support and flexibility where needed.
- To facilitate in the processing of GRN goods receipts ensuring shipments from suppliers are checked, cleared and booked on the SAP system
- Dealing with all aspects of goods receipting, invoice queries, shortages, raising of debit notes and credit note receipts.
- Liaising with suppliers on non-conformance stock is monitored and processed.
- Provide support to our purchase order schedulers by raising purchase orders on key suppliers using our in-house purchase order planning system.
- Expediting of key product items on suppliers, ensuring prompt delivery schedules are maintained and the KMP system updated.
- Providing support to the Import Manager who processes many incoming shipments.
- Ensure the Customs system and procedures are followed and maintained.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Effective written and communication skills
- Ability to use a variety of software tools
- Experience of working within a purchasing office
- Purchase order scheduling forecasting
- Import/customers knowledge