- Our Client are paying a salary between £21k-£31k depending on experience
- 39 Hours per week
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks after a qualifying period
Are you looking to join a company that prides itself in producing high quality parts?
Are you meticulous, a good communicator and enjoy being part of a team?
Would you like to work for a company with a family feel and that puts its employees first by investing in them?
If you answered yes to all the above then our client would be interested in meeting you.
- Carrying out first off and final Inspection on high quality parts produced on CNC machines using Aberlink Axiom too CMM with 3D Cad verification software and various other inspection tools.
- Carrying out inspection of incoming product from the various suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Should be able to interpret drawings and have a good understanding of geometric tolerances and drawing symbols.
- Must be able to problem solve/advise of manufacturing issues identified during the inspection process.
- Ensure all production documentation is correctly annotated and filled in.
- Creating and recording Non Conformity and Corrective Action reports for any defect products.
- Manage and control all inspection equipment for its calibration status including shop floor equipment.
- Maintain Internal Audit reports and schedule.
- The role may also include a small amount of driving using the company vehicle to collect from sub-contractors and deliver to customers.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- The ideal candidate will have previous inspection experience or have come from a good engineering background.
- Have a good eye for detail and be able to have a good knowledge of engineering drawings and their symbols.
- To be proactive, have good communication skills and being able to work as part of a team by being approachable.
- To be meticulous with a very good work ethic and good organisational skills.
- To have had a good education with particular attention to Maths, English and computer literacy.
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety in an engineering environment