Our client based in Caterham are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team covering the SE Area. You will assist in supporting the surveying/management team.
- Day to day project cost management and controls, to review and approve supplier/sub-contractor packages
- Review and prepare tender submissions, carry out review of live project cost to performance/programme and reporting to finance Director and MD.
- Carry out tender processes
- You will be supported by our team including, Contracts Manger, Project Manager, MD and project admin support and the support team will assist with enquiries to supplier/sub-contractors as part of their responsibilities.
- This is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow within the business and to subsequently share in its future success across.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Ideally this position will suit a qualified QS with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and with on-the-job experience of supporting.
- Self-motivated individual with a pro-active approach and good communication skills and whom can work as part of a team.
- Holiday – 28 days
- Company events
- Sick pay