We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, target driven candidate with a professional and friendly manner to join our team here at Clockwork Recruitment within our Permanent Sector.
- Conduct sales calls with new and existing clients.
- Carry out face to face meetings (or via video conference) with new and existing clients.
- Work with the team to achieve individual and company targets.
- Generate profitability through the placement of candidates.
- Develop a good understanding of client’s, companies, their industry, culture, and environment.
- Generate leads from existing and new clients/candidates.
- Negotiate Terms of Business, including a fee and refund structure, with clients for final approval by the Director.
- Advertise vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media – job boards, websites, social media etc.
- Review applications, meet prospective candidates and short list.
- Register candidates ensuring they are legally entitled to work within the UK – taking copies of visas and passports.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence for the client in respect of suitable vacancies
- Organising interviews for the candidates
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities of the role, interview process and package
- Informing candidates about the outcome of the interviews
- Negotiating salary and finalising arrangements between the client and the candidate
- Adhere to and be mindful of UK Employment Laws and standard practices.
- Ad hoc support to the team to ensure smooth running of the branch.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good attention to detail
- Confident negotiator
- Previous interviewing experience
- Previous sales experience
- Exceptional customer service
- 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Thursday and 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Friday; there may be occasions when you will be required to work outside of these hours.
- 20 Days holiday rising with service plus Bank Holidays
- Pension and Healthcare plan