- Our client is offering a salary up to £23k
- Your working hours will be 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Free onsite parking
Our client is looking for a Sales Administration Coordinator to work as part of their busy Sales Support Division. They are looking for a customer focussed administrator who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a passion for problem solving.
- Supporting the Sales teams by processing orders and providing information regarding sales, their projected sales, and related campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Coordinate, analyse and report several administrative tasks within the department and liaise with logistics partners to ensure a high-end service with deliveries.
- Operational management of distributor and dealer order fulfilment.
- Accurate maintenance and use of supporting systems and processes to achieve the highest level possible in customer service.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- You will need to be organised with intermediate to strong Excel skills and must be a team player who shows commitment to others whilst being prepared to always strive to be an expert.
- Accuracy is essential
- Excellent customer service experience
- Previous experience in a similar role ideal