Our client is seeking a friendly Customer Service Assistant for their Canterbury location.
9-month Fixed Term contract
Salary: £20,304 per annum, (OTE £22,334), plus benefits / Hours of work: 40 hours per week – any 5 out of 7 days, working a mixture of early and late day shifts.
- Provide excellent customer service in person, via email or phone. Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Complete daily health and safety checks and maintain the general handling email and telephone enquires
- Carry out general administration tasks onto their database maintaining and updating the customer database
- Promote products and services
- Providing quotations to customers and following up
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Able to build a rapport with customers and colleagues
- Friendly approach and a “can do” attitude
- Confident and thorough in all tasks
- Quarterly bonuses
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Training and career progression
- Free parking
The above is a brief outline of what our client has to offer in terms of employment, benefits, and career progression. We have highlighted the key aspects and some of their benefits. If you are interested in finding out more about this role, don’t delay get in touch today!
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy, then why not apply now! This advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. We encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Clockwork Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy