Our client based in London are seeking a Sales Manager/Trainer to join their internal business team. You will be responsible for reviewing and training the senior sales team. This will include and is not limited to product training, sales training, goal setting and constant review.
- Initially, you will be responsible for managing a small existing team, and then you will be tasked with hiring and building your own sales team (6 people minimum) and creating engaging ways to train and develop your staff whilst producing excellent results and ensuring the highest level of integrity is always met.
Your role will naturally evolve as you grow into your new position and you add/remove/ update processes, however, your primary day-to-day responsibilities are as follows:
- Hiring Senior Introduction Managers
- Staff induction/orientation
- Ensuring staff know all the rules, Company ethos & Company direction.
- Writing / maintaining sales manuals
- Staff development
- Ensuring staff are fully product trained.
- Regular training on standards/ethics
- Regular training on mindset/attitude
- Conducting morning / afternoon meetings
- Goal setting / Setting Key Performance Indicators
- Monitoring the activity of sales employees
- Monitoring the productivity of sales employees
- Lead feedback
- Feedback / one to one with sales employees
- Planning & arranging team incentives
- Feedback to senior management
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous sales experience at a managerial level for a minimum of 5 years.
- Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the financial markets and their common products, asset classes and investments.
- Passion for sustainability and ethical investments/products
- Very strong understanding and keen interest in financial planning/investing.
- Strong understanding or keen to learn FCA / regulatory requirements.
- Extremely attentive to detail.
Our client is paying a salary up to £45k plus a quarterly bonus based on performance