Our Woking based client is seeking a highly motivated, articulate, and personable Senior Structural Design Engineer to join a very busy team.
- Work on structural defects/alterations to residential holdings and create designs
- RC Framed buildings/structural residential and commercial
- Steel framing
- Varied projects throughout the company
- Expected to work on 4-6 projects at any one time.
- Associated civils works to clients including drainage, surface water and hardstanding’s.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Chartered through the Institution of Civil Engineers or Structural Engineers
- Take an active role in running and managing a variety of projects, liaise with clients and with other team members.
- An experienced and capable ‘hands on’ designer with a good understanding of UK building structures and associated civil works.
- Fully conversant in designing with all structural materials
- An experienced engineer capable of undertaking structural inspections and investigations
- Expected to oversee and supervise others
- Excellent communication skills
- Our client is paying a competitive salary
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hours 8.45 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.