We have an exciting opportunity to join a Nationwide Company as a Service Engineer. A great role for someone with a Mechanical or Electrical Degree, who is looking to develop a career within Building Management Services. The Company offers a great salary & benefits package, including a Company Car.
- Responsible for designing and implementing PPM planners for all sites visited under a service agreement
- Care and maintenance of all controls equipment for all sites visited under service level agreement
- Attend call-outs and breakdowns as and when required
- Complete site reports for each visit performed detailing word carried out and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required for this position
- Mechanical or Electrical Degree
- Previous experience of working in BMS
- Ability to work under own initiative but also work as part of a team
- Use of MS Office & Databases
- A technical understanding of HVAC systems
- Clean Full Drivers Licence.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 + Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance