Our client based in Woking are seeking a Structural Design Engineer to join a very busy team.
- Working on structural defects/alterations to residential holdings and create designs
- RC framed buildings/structural residential and commercial
- Steel framing
- Various projects within the overall office
- Offer associated civils works to clients including drainage, surface water etc.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- A minimum of 4 years design experience
- An experienced and capable ‘hands-on’ designer with a good understanding of UK building structures and associated civil works.
- Conversant in designing in various structural materials. A knowledge of structural steel, reinforced concrete and loadbearing masonry would be beneficial.
- Expected to liaise with the team members both internal and external
- An experienced engineer capable of undertaking structural inspections and investigations
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Our client is paying a competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Hours 8.45 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.