Our client who is a fast growing business and a lead in it’s industry within the UK, based in Hersham, Surrey is seeking a passionate Sustainability Consultant.
You will consult with the board and senior management of new and existing clients to help them to understand and document areas of Environmental, Social and Governance and map their journey to Net Zero. You will monitor consumption and identify areas where energy can be reduced. You will be working together with major national companies and are in a position to make a real difference.
- Have a passion for ESG and net zero.
- Have experience within some areas of ESG, however, it’s not necessary to be an industry expert.
- Enjoy writing as a consultant as this is a significant part of the role
- Write annual ESG Impact Report’s
- Score clients ESG performance
- Recommend targeted actions to achieve a glide path to net zero and other ESG goals
Skills and Knowledge Required
The successful candidate would need to have a proven track record in writing reports/articles to deadlines. This could be in a different field to ESG.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Take pride in ensuring all work is accurate and client delivery is of a high standard.
- Build strong trusted relationships with the client’s board and senior management team as an ESG consultant
- A university degree qualification with minimum 5 years work experience post university
- Live within 1 hour of our Hersham Surrey office. Hersham train station is a 10-minute walk from the office and a 35 min train journey from Waterloo.