- Our client is offering a salary up to £27k pro rata
- This is a 9-Month booking
- Hours are 8.00 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.
- Free Parking
- Shuttle Bus from the local station
- Subsided Canteen and On-Site Gym
- Additional Benefits
Our award-winning employer based in Weybridge are seeking a Systems Admin Support for a 9-month contract to be the first level of application and hardware support for all field-based pen tablet users. You will be responsible for planning, implementation and support of sales representative visits across all channels.
- You’ll provide first level Siebel and hardware support for all field-based pen tablet users.
- Understand all relevant areas of the Siebel and OBIEE application and their dependencies on each other.
- Ensure that all relevant data and activities required by field users are available.
- You’ll be an integral part of the team and provide support to other team members.
- Show initiative and suggest changes or improvements to processes.
- Understand the roles of field users and build and maintain a good relationship with all second level support teams.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Minimum of two years customer service/support experience.
- Experience in a helpdesk/contact centre environment would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel / Word skills
- Knowledge of Siebel system is essential