- Our client is paying a salary up to £60K
- 25 Days Holiday
- 20% Bonus Scheme
- 16% Non-Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised on-site restaurant and gym/free parking
- 15 a.m. to 4.15 p.m. Monday to Thursday with a 2.15 p.m. finish Fridays.
Our award-winning employer based in Weybridge are seeking a TME Analysis & Training Manager. You will be the project lead for TME Connect in the UK, working with key stakeholders to ensure projects are executed on time and in line with Market requirements.
- Developing and leading the successful launch/transition of TME Connect in the UK Market by ensuring all market requirements are outlined, developed, tested, communicated, and implemented.
- Coordinate, develop, and analysis of existing TME OBIEE/Oracle BI Publisher systems.
- Initiate and execute analysis opportunities and provide expertise and insight as well as developing project plans and ensuring business objectives can be achieved by recording and reporting accurately.
- Communicate the effective usage and understanding of TME throughout the business & ensure TME is used as a tool to help make smarter, faster, decisions
- Manage vendor, customer and stakeholder relationships and be responsible for investigating analytical variance and business opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of target list identification and creation in support of brand objectives, field execution and cycle planning. As well as managing all aspects of training to all 600 end users of TME and OBIEE and maintain user manuals.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience ideally in sales/system analyst role in FMCG business
- Fluent English
- An excellent understanding of Siebel Sales, Analytical OLAP systems, Power BI, SSIS interfaces, SQL
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Project management experience is desirable
- Proven experience of working cross functionally
- Ability to effectively control and be accountable for significant budgets
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work successfully in a close team environment