This is an exciting role for someone interested in working outside and learning on the job. Based in Cobham our client is seeking a Garden Pond Installation Trainee for outdoor projects from smaller ponds to much larger installations.
- Working with Engineers, training to learn job skills, Installing, constructing, and maintaining products and external areas.
- Labouring, Equipping vehicles with supplies/equipment.
- Hard labour involved
Skills and Knowledge Required
- GCSE’s minimum requirement
- Good Learning skills with determination and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Initiative, problem solving, excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Working hours: 7.00am- 5.00pm.
- 20 days holiday.
- Paying up to £25k