Our client based in Woking have a wonderful opportunity for a Trainee.
- Assisting the installation of energy efficiency projects
- Working alongside electricians and Engineers to safely install customer systems.
- Working with high regards for Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and innovation to achieving best practices and the highest standards of safety, quality, and customer care.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Hard Working
- Willing to train and learn
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Due to the nature of this role you will need to be physically fit and not afraid of heights
- Computer literate
- You need to be 21 and over for insurance purposes and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Our client is offering a salary up to £19K
- This position will initially be on a one-month trial with a view to go permanent for the right person
- You will be prepared to work long days with flexibility to finish early when you have finished on a job. You could start work at 7am and work until 4.30pm or until the job is finished, some of the work is in London.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, rapidly expanding business where you can be part of their growth and their future.