An exciting opportunity to work within a Woking based well know company as a Training Coordinator.
- Supporting the Training Officer in the administration of the delivery of a productive learning journey to staff and clients.
- Creating new training programs and proofread all new training modules prior to release.
- Carry out monthly certification reports and identify areas for improvement and support.
- Schedule & plan training for all staff and attend training courses
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Previous training administration or L & D experience
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 p.m.
- Free Parking
- 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
If this sounds like a role you would enjoy, then why not apply now! This advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. We encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Clockwork Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy