- This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Our client is offering a salary up to £23k
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Thursday (4.00 p.m. Friday)
Our client based in Woking are seeking a Sales Data Analyst to join their team. You will play an essential role in analysing and investigating weekly reports and inspect and investigate any sales data and determine its robustness.
- Ensure that all data follows the data management process and contains data required by the Standardised Product World.
- Ensure that each account is supplying up to date category/hierarchy information and to secure delivery of this information where it is not provided.
- Work with the Data In and Retail World teams to ensure that data is delivered and processed to agreed schedules and best practices, establish any processing problems and promptly identify and correct.
- Carry out regular weekly checks on the report output to ensure quality and consistency. Within a scheduled time period.
- Build market and product knowledge on all related products and panels.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Good communicator
- Logical mind, and the ability to demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Schedule driven and focussed on delivery.
- A “can do” attitude and flexible approach is essential.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Attention to detail.
- High skill level within Microsoft Office suite, particularly data manipulation within Excel (including Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s) and Access
- Must have data processing experience and be confident when learning new systems.
- Knowledge of the UK Retail Sector – an understanding of the UK retail scene is useful.